TALB members, you have an exclusive opportunity to enroll in the CTA-endorsed Voluntary Disability and Life insurance plans offered by Standard Insurance Company (The Standard).
Apply through March 31, 2020.
Protect Your Paycheck with CTA-endorsed Disability Insurance
Your income is likely your greatest asset. Protect it with CTA-endorsed Disability insurance.
- Disability insurance is paid directly to you if you’re unable to work due to an injury, illness (including mental health disorders and substance abuse), pregnancy and childbirth.
- If just 5% of eligible TALB members apply for Disability insurance by March 31, every eligible member who applies will receive coverage.
Protect Your Loved Ones with CTA-endorsed Life Insurance
Life insurance provides financial security for your loved ones. The benefits could help pay off debt, pay for your children’s education or provide financial support for them.
- Eligible members without Life insurance from The Standard can get $75,000 of Life insurance.
- If you already have Life insurance with The Standard, you can increase your existing coverage to the next closest level, up to a maximum of $200,000 of coverage, all without answering any health questions.
Attend Our Live Webinar
Attend a 30-minute live webinar presentation for TALB members on March 2 at 7:30 p.m.
To register, click here.
Learn More or Apply Now
More than 77,000* California Teachers Association members like you already enjoy the protection of CTA-endorsed Voluntary Disability and Life insurance. And right now, you have a unique opportunity to join them. Take advantage of this special enrollment opportunity by March 31.
For full details or to apply, visit standard.com/cta/talb.
Standard Insurance Company, 1100 SW Sixth Ave, Portland, OR 97204
* As of 4/1/19, based on internal data developed by Standard Insurance Company
For costs and further details of the coverage and this enrollment opportunity, including exclusions, benefit waiting periods, any reductions or limitations and the terms under which the policy may be continued in force, please contact Standard Insurance Company at 800.522.0406 (TTY).
GP 190-LTD/S399/CTA.1 GP 190-LIFE/S399/CTA.3