Join TALB as an Associate Member and Support Our Classroom Teachers
TALB Associate Members help support the great teachers, nurses, librarians, and other employees of the Long Beach Unified School District.
For $75 per year you can support TALB’s mission to create great schools, taught by great teachers.
Our school professionals make a profound impact on the futures of Long Beach area kids. TALB provides these professionals with the support and development to make the work they do even better and as an associate member your support will advance TALB’s important mission.
Additional benefits of Associate Membership include:
- A subscription to our TALB Associate Member newsletter
- Invitations to TALB events, including our famous Chili Cook-Of and school-year-end Unity Celebration
- Your “I Support Classroom Teachers” T-shirt and window sticker for your front door or window
How to become a TALB Associate Member:
- Complete the online application below. Tell us why you would like to become a TALB Associate Member.
- Your application will be reviewed by the TALB Associate Board comprised of former TALB leaders.
- If application is accepted, you will receive an email inviting you to join and instructions on how to make your payment of $75.
Complete the application below to become a TALB Associate Member