Estate Planning Basics : Are you prepared?
TALB Members are invited to a free presentation to learn about:
● Basic estate planning and its importance
● Differences between a Living Trust and a Will
● The importance of having an advance healthcare directive and durable power of attorney.
● How to nominate a guardian for your minor children.
● Ways to protect your loved ones from squandering their inheritance
● The importance of ensuring that your parents have an estate plan
Presented remotely on Zoom by local attorney, Melinda Ellis, who has practiced in the area of Estate Planning, Trusts, and Probate for over 16 years.
Ms. Ellis will be available to answer questions at the end of the presentation regarding estate planning, as well as probate and conservatorships.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2022
5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please RSVP to Veronica Castillo of TALB: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Law Office of Melinda Ellis is not endorsed by TALB, CTA or NEA.