Announcement of TALB General Elections 2022
February 22 – March 4, 2022
Upcoming TALB Elections will be held for important positions in TALB:
TALB Officers including
Nominations are open to all TALB members.
TALB Executive Board Area Directors for:
- Cabrillo Secondary Director
- Jordan Area Secondary Director
- Lakewood Area Elementary Director
- Millikan Area Elementary Director
- Poly Area SecondaryDirector
- Wilson Area SecondaryDirector
- Lakewood Area Secondary Director (Filling vacant position until 6/19/2023)
Nominations are open to TALB members who work in each area.
- Minority – At-Large – Director
Nominations are open to all TALB members who are American/Indian/Alaskan Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, African American or Hispanic
The term for each office is from June 20, 2022 – June 17, 2023.
1 CTA State Council Representative
Nominations are open to all TALB members. The term for each CTA State Council Representative is 2022 – 2025
18 Delegates to the NEA Representative Assembly in Dallas, TX Nominations are open to all TALB members to serve a single term for 2022. The term for each NEA Representative is July 2nd – July 6th, 2022
Candidacy declaration forms and election materials will be available at TALB.org/forms-and-documents/ on Tuesday, January 25, 2023. Elections forms and documents will also be disseminated in the January 25, 2022 ETK-12 Representative Council packet.