Announcement of TALB General Elections 2021
Upcoming TALB Elections will be held for important positions in TALB:
TALB Officers including
- President (Full Term June 21, 2021 – June 19, 2023)
- Vice-President (Full Term June 21, 2021 – June 19, 2023)
- Treasurer (Fill Term June 21, 2021 – June 20, 2022)
Nominations are open to all TALB members.
TALB Executive Board Area Directors for:
- Cabrillo Secondary Director
- CDC- Head Start Director – Nominations are open to all CDC/Head Start Members
- Jordan Area Elementary Director
- Lakewood Area Secondary Director
- Millikan Area Secondary Director
- Poly Area Elementary Director
- Wilson Area Elementary Director
Nominations are open to TALB members who work in each area.
The term for each office is from June 21, 2021 – June 19, 2023.
3 CTA State Council Representatives
Nominations are open to all TALB members. The term for each CTA State Council Representative is 2021 – 2024
18 Delegates to the NEA Representative Assembly in Denver, CO. Nominations are open to all TALB members to serve a single term for 2021. The term for each NEA Representative is July 2nd – July 6th, 2021
Candidacy declaration forms and election materials will be available at TALB.org/forms-and-documents/ on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. Elections forms and documents will also be disseminated in the January 26, 2021 ETK-12 Representative Council packet.
Election Schedule Highlights — Download Complete Schedule
- Candidacy forms sent to Reps and available online: Jan. 26, 2021 Due to TALB on Friday, Feb. 5, 2021 by 4:30 pm
- Speeches at TALB Rep Council Meeting: Feb. 23, 2021
- Voting (electronic & written): Feb. 23 to Mar. 5, 2021. Ballots due at TALB by 4:30 pm on Friday, Mar. 5, 2021.
- Results to be announced on TALB website: Monday, Mar. 8, 2021