What should I do if I see violations to safety standards and safety guidelines?

Notify your site supervisor. If you feel that, your site supervisor is not going to take matters seriously, use the following outside agencies for assistance:

For schools located in the City of Long Beach
Long Beach Health Department # 562-570-4000
Long Beach Health Department Link http://www.longbeach.gov/health/diseases-and-condition/information-on/coronavirus/

For schools located in Avalon, Lakewood & Signal Hill
Los Angeles County Health Department work site safety and sanitation links: