TALB Voting 2020
Announcement of TALB General Elections 2020
Upcoming TALB Elections will be held for important positions in TALB:
TALB Officers including Secretary and Treasurer.
Nominations are open to all TALB members for the term from June 15, 2020 to June 20, 2022.
TALB Executive Board Area Directors for:
– Cabrillo Elementary Director
– Jordan Secondary Director
– Lakewood Elementary Director
– Millikan Elementary Director
– Poly Secondary Director
– Wilson Secondary Director
– Minority-At-Large (Nominations for this position open to TALB members who are of a racial/ethnic minority in the category of American Indian/Alaska Native, Asia/Pacific Islander, African American or Hispanic.
Nominations are open to all TALB Members who work in each area for the term from June 15, 2020 to June 20, 2022.
3 CTA State Council Representatives. Nominations are open to all members for the term 2020-2023
18 Delegates to the 2020 NEA Representative Assembly to be held July 2-6, 2020 in Atlanta, GA. Nominations are open to all TALB Members
Election Schedule Highlights — Download Complete Schedule
- Candidacy forms sent to Reps and available online: Jan. 28, 2020 Due to TALB on Friday, Feb. 7, 2020 by 4:30 pm
- Speeches at TALB Rep Council Meeting: Feb. 25, 2020
- Voting (electronic & written): Feb. 25 to Mar. 6, 2020. Ballots due at TALB by 4:30 pm on Friday, Mar. 6, 2020.
- Results to be announced on TALB website: Monday, Mar. 9, 2020