Announcement of TALB General Elections 2020
Upcoming TALB Elections will be held for important positions in TALB:
TALB Officers including Secretary and Treasurer. Nominations are open to all TALB members for the term from June 15, 2020 to June 20, 2022.
TALB Executive Board Area Directors for:
– Cabrillo Elementary Director
– Jordan Secondary Director
– Lakewood Elementary Director
– Millikan Elementary Director
– Poly Secondary Director
– Wilson Secondary Director
– Minority-At-Large (Nominations for this position open to TALB members who are of a racial/ethnic minority in the category of American Indian/Alaska Native, Asia/Pacific Islander, African American or Hispanic.
Nominations are open to all TALB Members who work in each area for the term from June 15, 2020 to June 20, 2022.
3 CTA State Council Representatives. Nominations are open to all members for the term 2020-2023
18 Delegates to the 2020 NEA Representative Assembly to be held July 2-6, 2020 in Atlanta, GA. Nominations are open to all TALB Members